Oil Filtration Systems and Equipment
Hydraulic oil used in industrial processes can get contaminated with particulates, water, sludge and oxides. Our filtration products use treated cellulose fiber filter cartridges to remove these contaminants, filtering particles as small as 0.1 micron. This maximizes the usage life of the oil and reduces maintenance-related downtime of machines.
Miracle Boy Oil Filtration Equipment – Oil Reclamation
The Miracle Boy is an off-line, circulating hydraulic oil refresher capable of removing sub-micron particulate (down to 0.1 micron), water, sludge, and oxides found contaminating most hydraulic oil systems. The Miracle Boy utilizes a treated-cellulose fiber “deep” filter cartridge. It can also handle oil of virtually any viscosity.
Product Offerings for the Oil Filtration Systems
- Ultra-fine filtration (0.1 micron)
- Removes oxides, moisture, varnish, and sludge!
- Will prevent the formation of varnish in ALL hydraulic and lubrication systems.
- Easy set-up and maintenance.
- Oil test port located on front panel.
- Many options available including many different color and power supply configurations.
- In electrical transformer application, Miracle Boy can be run “hot” without interrupting transformer operation.