If you really want to have the most efficient and effective dust collection mechanism that would be good for your company, is very important that it has all the major parts required to perform well. Dust collection filters are one of the most important parts of a dust collection system. A dust collection system cannot work without them. How do these filters work? This article will give you an overview about the working of filters and how can they be used to your advantage when operating the system.
Dust collection filters allow the machine to filter out all the impurities of the air, as they work along with other cleaning parts of the system like blower and fans. If working correctly, the filter will absorb all the dust and dirt, promoting better air flow for the workspace.
They also flush out all the impurities which are then directed to the receptacle or the dust bags that come with the machine. The best collection filters would work differently depending on the kind of dust collection system that you would have.
A point to take note of is that although filters are very useful, they are expensive to replace. With this in mind, you have to find the best collection system that would last for many sessions, and would require minimal cleaning.
There are different kinds of filters that you can choose from. Some of these are as follows.
- Portable filters – as the name suggests, they can easily be brought and detached from the machine without any problems. This would call for easy maintenance and cleaning. You would have no problems transporting it because of their small size.
- Cartridge filters – These are also useful tools for airflow cleaning. However, the downside would be their maintenance. It would be costly to buy new cartridges for the filters every so often.
- Oil and mist filters- They are specifically designed for oil residuals and particulates. If you have an oil rig, this would be the best tool for you.
- Modular filters- The modular filters are specifically designed for oil fumes and can work effectively within the graphic arts and food industries.
- Mobile filters are like portable filters but only bigger in size.
With these various types of filters, you would not have any problems keeping your work environment safe and secure.